Whether you’re attacking epic climbs or speeding over cobblestones, the R5 Disc will help you survive, thrive, and dominate. This ultra-lightweight race machine sets new benchmarks for performance, usability, and confidence-boosting control thanks to integrated disc-brake technology, a new pro fit, unrivaled stiffness, stable and responsive handling, and myriad aero enhancements. The ultimate all-round racing machine deserves an optimal component package to maximize performance, and the R5 Disc delivers with smooth-as-silk SRAM RED eTap shifting and stop-on-a-dime SRAM RED hydraulic disc brakes. The Zipp 302 carbon wheelset is optimized for low aerodynamic drag and precise handling in all riding conditions and the Cervelo carbon cockpit and seatpost ensure your ride is lightweight and lightning fast.
- BBright: This asymmetrical 79mm bottom bracket standard yields stiffer and lighter frames and crank systems
- Future-proof cable management: Ensures your frame is compatible with all current and future derailleur and brake systems
- Carbon dropouts: Tough, compression molded dropouts save weight with no sacrifice in strength compared to traditional metal dropouts
- Evolved steerer design: Applies the diameters and taper designs that best suit each model to produce the best handling
- Reduced-friction BB guide: Significantly reduces cable friction in the bottom bracket, which means smoother shifting, easier setup and longer service intervals
- Squoval: Unique tube shapes that combine the attributes of a square and an oval to achieve and ideal balance of stiffness, weight, and aerodynamics
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are some benefits of electronic shifting that you don't want to miss.
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servo motors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with surgical precision and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you'll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.
Pedals sold separately
|Fork||Cervelo All-Carbon, Tapered R5 Fork for Disc|
|Headset||FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-1/2"|
|Tires||Continental Grand Prix 700 x 25c|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM PF30|
|Chain||SRAM RED 22|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM RED eTap, 11 spd|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM RED eTap, 11 spd|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM XG 1190, 11-28|
|Shifters||SRAM RED eTap, 11 spd|
|Stem||Cervélo Carbon Stem|
SRAM RED Hydraulic Disc
Rotors: SRAM CenterLine X 160mm
|Saddle||fi’zi:k Antares R5|
|Seat Post||Cervélo Carbon SP18|
* Subject to change without notice.