Celebrate the life and legacy of one of the greatest athletes in the history of cycling.
A true American champion
From humble origins to becoming the world’s first African American World Champion, Marshall “Major” Taylor’s legacy is a testament to the power of character and determination.
All proceeds of our Major Taylor Collection benefit the National Brotherhood of Cyclists, which promotes a love of cycling and its health benefits in underrepresented communities.
- Super-comfortable tri-blend material (50% polyester, 25% cotton, 25% rayon)
- Perfect when paired with jeans, shorts, and a good time
- Fits and feels like your favorite worn tee, right out of the box
- Semi-fitted for a 'just right' look that's not too baggy and not too tight
- Made in Honduras/Printed in the US