• Disc brake adapter for NCS fenders • Makes NCS fenders better fit disc brake bikes
Features - Compatible with common wheel and tire sizes - Helps keep the back side of suspension fork bridges clean - Multi-color Giant logo sticker pack included
Accessorize your ride while keeping yourself dry at the same time. - Front and rear full length fenders designed for use on Cruiser Ladies' 26-inch bicycles - Protects against splashes - Fits ONLY Electra Cruiser Men's' 26-inch Bicycles
- Designed for compatibility with the Giant Defy Aluxx and Liv Avail Aluxx bikes - Quickly adjust gap between fender and tire - Tool-Free universal mounting system - Full coverage protection
- Designed for compatibility with 700c bikes without mounting points - Ideal for Giant Defy Advanced and Liv Avail Advanced disc brake bikes - Quick adjust gap between fender and tire - Tool-Free universal mounting system offers flexibility for bikes without fender eyelets - Full coverage protection
Accessorize your ride while keeping yourself dry at the same time. - Front and rear full length fenders designed for use on Townie 26-inch bicycles ONLY - Fits both men's and ladies' 26-inch Townie models - Protects against splashes - WILL NOT FIT Tall Townie Mens Bicycles or 24-inch Townie bicycles
Specifically designed for 27.5” and 29” wheeled MTB’s. The DeFender RX 279er fenders are the perfect choice for lightweight durable mud protection on those wet and sloppy rides. Quick release allows DeFenders to be installed and removed in seconds. A highly polished underside helps prevent dirt buildup and aids in cleaning. Fits 27.5” – 29” MTB tires up to 3” wide. - Clamp Diameter: Universal, endless strap type - Quick release allows DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds - Rear angle adjustable - Injected molded nylon - Dimensions (L x W x H): 22 x 4 x 6" - Weight: 226 grams
Topeak's DeFender M1 front fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides for your 26-inch bike. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The M1 installs easily to any standard fork, even reverse arch designs and seamlessly integrates with the front end of your bike. The quick-release attachments allow the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds.
Topeak's DeFender FX front fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The FX installs easily to your fork and features quick-release attachments that allow it to be installed and removed in seconds.
- Unbreakable all-weather polycarbonate construction - Quick adjusting stainless steel hardware - Compatible with 700 x 25-32 road tires
Giant's Speedshield Alloy Tour fenders are a simple, lightweight way to fend off muck and grime. Unbreakable, all-weather aluminum construction offers years of reliable service, and the adjustable stainless steel hardware is stable and easy to install.
- Attaches to the down tube using the supplied fasteners - Quick and easy to install and remove - Fat Gut Fender, the perfect fit for fatbike applications
Previous page Page 2 of 2