48 Hour Turn-Around Time
From basic tune-ups to derailleur adjustments, flat tires to major overhauls, our state-of-the-art tech center is ready to handle all your repair needs. We service all makes and all models. Appointments are welcome but not necessary and remember... our estimates are always FREE!
Scroll to the left to see our service tiers
- Bike Safety Check
- Bike Cleaning
- Adjust Front & Rear Derailleurs
- Adjust Brakes
- Adjust Headset/Bottom Bracket/Hubs
- True Wheels
- Inflate Tires to Appropriate Pressure
- Bolt Safety Check
- Detailed Clean & Lube
- Resurface Brake Pads/Rotors
- Replace All Shift & Brake Cables & Housing (Basic Parts Included)
- Inspect Bottom Bracket & Replace if Necessary
- Bleed & Flush Hydraulic Brake System as Required
- Software Updates as Required
- 32-Point Inspection & Polish
- Fork & Shock Service
- Bottom Bracket & Headset Service
- Hub Overhauls
- Dropper Post Bleed &/or Cable Replacement
- Replace All Shift & Brake Cables & Housing (Upper Super Poly Included)
- Additional Drivetrain Parts Included at No Extra Charge*
- Remove Drivetrain Parts & Clean
* Additional Charge for all necessary parts outside of prescribed services.
* $25 Supercharge for Bicycles with internal cable routing, electronic gearing, &/or hydraulic disc brakes
* $50 off hardtail mountain bikes
All manufacturers' warranties will be charged a $25 processing fee
- Safety Inspection
- $ 59.00*
- $ 99.99*
- $ 179.99*
- $ 274.99*
- $ 429.99
When you visit our stores for sales or service, we're committed to making your guest experience exceptional. Our certified technicians understand your bicycle inside and out, and can make sure it is performing optimally.
Plan your routine maintenance around your schedule by making an online appointment or by calling (916) 844-1000 x 3 for our Folsom Location or (916) 941-0900 x 3 for our El Dorado Hills Location.
DID YOU KNOW?
We host a Free Maintenance Class!
For best advice and to have any of your questions answered regarding bicycle maintenance be sure to join our Free Maintenance Class on the first of every Saturday of each month.