What are Wednesday Night Team Rides?
Folsom Bike Team Rides run Wednesday, March 14th, 2018 until September 19th, 2018
These Folsom Bike Team Rides are an opportunity for cyclists to compare their fitness with fellow cyclists. Here in Folsom and the surrounding area, we're blessed with low-traffic roads that are ideal for longer, fast-paced rides. In 2018, it will be every WEDNESDAY night starting March 14th.
Ride at your own risk!!!! (Click to view waiver)
This is a heart-pumping fast-paced ride for 32 miles among friendly cyclists for FUN. If you are in the area, go try it out. It’s a blast!
The course is a 32-mile lap on low traffic roads around the Folsom/Granite Bay area.
FOLSOM GRIND WILL BE OPEN TILL 8 PM AFTER FOR POST-RIDE REFRESHMENTS!
**CURRENTLY SERVING DESCHUTES FRESH SQUEEZED IPA AND KNEE DEEP AUBURN ALE ON TAP. BOGLE WINES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE! **
View and download the route from Strava HERE.
1 Regrouping Stop (marked on map with blue markers)
- 1st: Barton & Brace (brief wait)
- Length: 35 Miles
- Start Time: 5:30 PM EVERY Wednesday from March 14th to September 19th.
- In case of rain OR EXTREME heat the ride is canceled.
- No Registration necessary - Just show up with your bike, helmet, and kit!
- Participation is at your own risk.
- The 2018 Series will be led by Mason Marlow.
**Please park in the Folsom Bike lot only, or try to ride in.**
Rules to Abide By:
- Follow the Rules of the Road
- Single file is preferred, ride two wide ONLY if absolutely necessary
- Be a good ambassador for all cyclists
- Remember - this is for TRAINING and FUN
- Don't get your feelings hurt if you get dropped - this is a fast-paced ride.
Finally, plan to attend this event regularly! The only way to get better is through practice and hard riding. These rides provide that opportunity. Don't miss out!